Written by Dyami Millarson
If anyone so desires, they can achieve perfection. We wish to perfect our languages to the utmost so we are indistinguishable from native speakers. Therefore, we wish to perfect:
- the grammatical complexity and variety of our sentences
- the complexity and variety of our vocabulary
- the authenticity of our style and syntax
- our depth of knowledge about sayings
- the accuracy of our pronunciation
These are ambitious goals to aspire to. However, they can be achieved in a lifetime. If a human being is given enough time and the right motivation, they can achieve these goals.
We wish to speak Aasters, Schiermonnikoogs and Hindeloopers perfectly; so we will keep on perfecting our skills non-stop.