Last edited on 8 May 2019
This page is under construction.
We offer minority languages on our blog.
We wish to promote and conserve critically endangered minority tongues.
Aasters (Oosterschellings) – the indigenous tongue of the East of Terschelling, only about 100 speakers
Eilauners (Schiermonnikoogs) – the indigenous tongue of Schiermonnikoog, only about 20 speakers
I have covered these grammatical topics:
- List of irregular verbs
- Primal and modal auxilary verbs
- Past participle of auxilary verbs
- Interrogative adverbs (question words)
- Personal pronouns
- Pronominal adverb
- Quantity expressions
- Stem changes in present tense
- Expressing to be
I have covered these philosophical topics:
- Names of Eilauners
- The attributive Eilauner/Schiermonnikoger vs. the substantive Eilauners/Schiermonnikoogs